This snack is actually my flatmate's idea, but I added a few things of my own. The version you see in the picture is my favourite, strawberries and bananas, but you can put any combination of fruit you like.
It's perfect when you have to prepare your finals in a room with no air conditioning. You can also prepare it at home, put it in a travel mug with a couple of ice cubes and bring it with you to office or university.
- 1 large banana or 2 small ones
- 10 strawberries
- 100 ml of almond milk
- Bonus: a stick of cinnamon
1. Cut the fruit the way you prefer. I usually cut the bananas in circles and the strawberries in half-circles or cubes, because they are easier to pick up with the spoon.
2. Put the fruit in a bowl; you can add a stick of cinnamon underneath, or sprinkle them with a dash of cinnamon powder for extra flavour. Pour the almond milk until it covers 3/4 of the fruit.
3. If you plan to bring this snack with you, do the same as 2 inside a travel mug and add some ice cubes to keep it fresh during the journey. Close the travel mug carefully and make sure it doesn't leak before you put it in your bag.