The smoky taste of the salmon combined with curly kale, a lunch idea that stays delicious even when cold. If you don't like smoked salmon or you prefer a less intense flavour, the fresh one is just as good. You can bake it before putting it in the pan or cut it in cubs or stripes and cook it with the kale.
- 180g short pasta
- 200g kale
- 250g of smoked salmon
- salt and pepper
- Bonus: a sprinkle of chives
1. Stir-fry the kale in a non-sticky pan, adding a bit of water if it becomes too dry. When it's almost done, add the salmon cut in stripes. Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
3. In a bowl, mix the pasta with the salmon and the kale. Add salt and pepper to the taste and, for a bonus, a sprinkle of dried chives.
4. Before putting the pasta in you lunch boxes, try it. If it feels too dry, add a spoonful of olive or seed oil to prevent it to stick together.
5. Let the pasta cool down in the lunch box. When it's at room temperature, you can put it in the fridge and store it for no more than three days.